Free Shipping Above 399 | COD Available | Extra 5% OFF on 1st Order
Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough Teams Do.
Funcorp was started by two dynamic individuals, with the vision to have Fun while working.
What started in a small room, has now expanded to big warehouses, but our core values remain the same.
We want to make all things "FUN" available on our portal.
If it doesn't work for our customers, it doesn't work for us. We are obsessed with our customers, and will do everything to make them happy
Hungry to Grow
We are highly enthusiastic individuals with a collective passion to grow. If we are at place X today, we are not satisfied with where we are, and are always looking to grow our expertise, skillset and experience.
Buzzing with innovative ideas
We don't like to do the normal. We like to challenge the orthodox way of doing things, and instead promote innovation in every process and every step.
A Team Player
We are all about working as a team. We believe that an entity can only grow when everyone's synergies match, and we all look out for each other
Digital Marketing SpecialistLocation : Kolkata, India
Roles and responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social-media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up Google Ads campaign and Facebook IG campaigns
- Manage website optimization and support in the company website
- Develop new digital media channels for our business
- Manage media plan for project management and monitor campaign budget
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Evaluate market trends and competitor’s analysis for benchmark management and forecasting
Key skills, experiences and qualifications
- Highly creative with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics tools
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Digital Marketing Experience:
- Social Media Marketing (Required)
- SEM (Required)
- Google Adwords (Required)
- SEO Marketing (Required)
Key Accounts ManagerLocation : Kolkata, India
FunCorp is looking for an extrovert Business Development executives who can assist in growing the business and maintain existing client relationships. The candidate will be responsible for growing the business of FunCorp in a specific region. The candidate will be responsible to work closely with the management team and key stakeholders of the company.
FunCorp operates in an extremely innovative, entrepreneurial, analytical and problem solving work culture. It is important for us that each and every member of the team is fully committed to the mission of the company and believes in getting things done.
- Minimum 2-4 years of hands on experience of Client Relations/ Sales/ Operations/ Marketing
- Ability to think outside the box
- Outstanding relationship development and analytical skills
- Well versed with MS Excel - Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills
- Oral Proficiency in one more language other than Hindi/ Bengali and English
- Ability to work under continual deadline pressure and ability to understand and coach/ teach others, show high level of ethics and team work
- Background/ Prior Experience in E-commerce will be preferred
- Maintain relationship with existing Partners
- Meet potential new partners and grow the business
- Co-ordinate with listed suppliers for fulfilment of company needs
- Generate Reports and MIS and send periodic emails
- Track status of transactions
- Partnerships with distributors and resellers
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
Senior E-commerce ExecutiveLocation : Kolkata, India
- Listing on Amazon, Flipkart, Magento & other similar portals
- Organize and manage product information database - text, images, videos
- Compile product listing details (i.e. description, price, category, etc.)
- Collect and organize product images from the suppliers and their content portals
- Stay up-to-date on product catalog for items newly added, revamped and/or discontinued
- Monitor listings both front-end and back-end to better enhance product description and visibility
Knowledge/experience, skills, ability & attitude:
- Highly proficient with MS Excel & Word
- Strong communication skills, particularly in writing
- Ability to work independently while following overall management strategy
- Ability to deliver high-quality outcomes from start to finish.
- A true commitment to excellence and full ownership of their own responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month
Warehouse ManagerLocation : Kolkata, India
- Basic idea about Inventory Management.
- Proven work experience at a Warehouse.
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
- Most importantly have local language knowledge (for example:Bengali Hindi & English)
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff also
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- 2-wheeler to commute to warehouse everyday
- The warehouse executive is responsible for the organizing and delegation of all activities performed in the warehouse.
- Manage end to end dispatches.
- Responsible for providing the setup layout and management of space.
- Responsible for the planning and controlling of over all activities in the warehouse.
- Responsible for setting targets in relation to the policy of each company.
- Responsible for the development of staffs by providing training.
- Needs to keep a check on absenteeism and over time as well.
- Responsible for the security of the stock and the warehouse.
- The warehouse executive is also responsible for maintaining reports pertaining to the warehouse. The reports include inventory of stocks, dead stock, consumption and manpower.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
- Produce reports – IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc for instance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹13,000.00 - ₹18,000.00 per month