Get Additional 5% Off Upto INR 250, on all Products for 1st Time Users only. Use Coupon Code - FIRST5 during checkout
Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough Teams Do.
Funcorp was started by two dynamic individuals, with the vision to have Fun while working.
What started in a small room, has now expanded to big warehouses, but our core values remain the same.
We want to make all things "FUN" available on our portal.
If it doesn't work for our customers, it doesn't work for us. We are obsessed with our customers, and will do everything to make them happy
Hungry to Grow
We are highly enthusiastic individuals with a collective passion to grow. If we are at place X today, we are not satisfied with where we are, and are always looking to grow our expertise, skillset and experience.
Buzzing with innovative ideas
We don't like to do the normal. We like to challenge the orthodox way of doing things, and instead promote innovation in every process and every step.
A Team Player
We are all about working as a team. We believe that an entity can only grow when everyone's synergies match, and we all look out for each other
Digital Marketing SpecialistLocation : Kolkata, India
Roles and responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social-media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up Google Ads campaign and Facebook IG campaigns
- Manage website optimization and support in the company website
- Develop new digital media channels for our business
- Manage media plan for project management and monitor campaign budget
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Evaluate market trends and competitor’s analysis for benchmark management and forecasting
Key skills, experiences and qualifications
- Highly creative with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics tools
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Flexible schedule
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
Digital Marketing Experience:
- Social Media Marketing (Required)
- SEM (Required)
- Google Adwords (Required)
- SEO Marketing (Required)