We know that planning a kid's birthday party can be stressful, but it doesn’t have to be. This PartyCorp checklist will make planning and preparing your kid's party a piece of "birthday" cake; it will guide you through the planning, logistics, and shopping to enable you to throw a birthday party that your kid will never forget.
Imagine the things that your kid loves the most, and jot them down. Now that your creativity is flowing, you'll make easy work of the planning and logistics:
1. Choose theme — This sets the tone for your party. Pick an existing one (which the kid adores) or create one of your own.
2. Determine budget — Before you start shopping, create a budget to know how much you can spend. You will want to maximise your budget by not spending on unnecessary things.
3. Select date, time, and location — This is very crucial and you'll want to figure these out early on. You may decide to book a venue, reserve party rentals, or hire entertainment.
4. Create guest list — Your guest list will depend on the amount of people your venue comfortably accommodates. Start with family and close friends, then extend the list to include neighbors, classmates, colleagues, etc.
5. Send invites — The earlier you give guests the party details, the better! Send out invitations 4-6 weeks prior to allow plenty of time to RSVP. Contact us on WhatsApp if you want customised invitations that are tailored made for you!
Now that you've got the preliminary details out of the way, let’s go shopping!
These are the most important items you need for hosting a successful birthday party:
- Balloon Fun
- Wall Decorations & Banners
- Photo Booth Props
- Cake Toppers & Decor
- Toys & Games
This is quite helpful, right? But still feeling lost? Don't worry, we've got your back! Just contact us by filling the form or say Hi! on WhatsApp, and our party experts will guide you at each and every step!