- Fun twist on the classic mystery game features new characters and a two-player version
- The mystery everyone is dying to solve
- Use your skills to move round the board and discover who the guilty player is
- Get caught up in the scandal of the century
- No. of Players: 2 6 players
- Tests logic and develops strategic thinking
Fun Game for Your Little Detective
Little kids love enacting abstract roles like that of spies, actors, policemen and detectives. Watch your little one put on his/her thinking cap while playing the awesome Funskool Cluedo game. A game of wits, intelligence and mystery, Cluedo is a must-have addition to your child's board game collection. The Cluedo board game comprises a game board, a murder envelope, 13 black Cluedo cards, six red bonus cards, detective notepad, six character tokens, two dice, two weapon tokens and a game guide. Gather your family for a fun afternoon of solving intriguing murder mysteries in the Funskool Cluedo board game.
For the Sherlock Holmes within You
Motivate your little one to deduce and solve the mystery of Mr. Boddy's murder. Set in nine rooms of his mansion, the aim of the game is deduce which of the six suspicious guests committed the murder and using which of the six possible weapons. To start out, clue cards are distributed between the players, while one weapon, guest and room card is randomly placed in the envelope. Use your logic and reasoning abilities to deduce which cards are in the envelope, that is try and figure out who committed the murder, using which weapon and in which room. Sounds incredibly fun, isn't it?"