Funskool Game of Life
Available offers View more offers
- Website Offer Get Additional 5% Off Upto INR 250, on all Products for 1st Time Users only. Use Coupon Code - FIRST5 during checkout. T&C apply
- Category Offer Get Additional 10% Off, on all Baby Care & Gear Products. Use Coupon Code - BABY10 during checkout. Max Discount INR 1000. T&C apply. Participating Brands - Joie, Fisher Price, Mastela, Skiphop, Summer Infant, Baby Art.
- Brand Offer Buy Hot Wheels Products Worth INR 1899 & above, and Get a Free Hot Wheels 15 Car Collector Case Free. T&C apply
Delivery FREE DeliveryOn Orders Above ₹399
Usually delivered in 5-7 daysEnter pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Pan India Delivery
EMI & Wallet
- Classic board game breaks down an entire lifespan into a series of choices and chance
- Earn valuable life tiles by doing good deeds
- Retire with the biggest fortune
- One of the most popular games in the family game category
A game of skill and chance for the entire family. The Game of Life, also known simply as LIFE, is a board game originally created in 1860 by Milton Bradly, as The Checkered Game of Life.
The game simulates a person's journey through his or her life, from college to retirement, with jobs, marriages and children (or not) along the way. Two to six players can participate in one game; however, variations of the game have been made to accommodate a maximum of eight or ten players.
The modern version was originally published one hundred years later, in 1960 (then "heartily endorsed" by art Link letter, with a circular picture of him on the box) by the Milton Bradly company (now a subsidiary of Hasbro).
|Primary Category||Board Games|
|Minimum Recommended Age||9 years|
Manufacturing and Import Info
|Manufactured by||FUNSKOOL (INDIA) LTD, Tarapore Towers, VI Floor, 826, Anna Salai, Chennai-600002. INDIA|
|Imported by||FUNSKOOL (INDIA) LTD, Tarapore Towers, VI Floor, 826, Anna Salai, Chennai-600002. INDIA|
|Country of Origin||India|
Ratings & Reviews
No Reviews on this product yet. Be the first one!Leave a Review