- This is one game that children and adults can play together, has no learning curve and never gets old or boring
- This is the blockbuster of all stacking games, the original wood block game
- The rules are simple enough for the whole family to play: Just stack the blocks into a tower without letting it fall
- It's fun for all ages too, as some blocks from the bottom of the tower are pulled to make it taller
- Who will make the tower fall, great for family game night
Funskool's latest entrant - the Jenga Junior is a sure-fire winner and offers your children the canny combination of both fun and skill with an array of wooden blocks that need to be arranged in a tricky way without letting them topple over.The game requires stacking up the wooden blocks to create a story. As children stack up the wooden blocks in accordance to the storyline, they will improve their concentration skills to a significant extent.Not only will children improve their concentration power, they will enhance their dexterity as well with the action of removing and placing the wooden blocks in a particular sequence.