- Exciting game for kids: A rapid-fire, bouncin' twist on the connect 4 game where 2 players simultaneously bounce balls into the grid
- Fast-paced, competitive excitement: Feel the exhilaration as players need to get 4 in a row up, down, or diagonally of the same color to win
- Gets kids up and moving: Want to get your kids moving and engaged in a fun activity? Unlike traditional board games, the connect 4 shots game is played standing up. Everyone will want to get in on the action
- Easy to store: When the game is over, fold the grid into a storage case
- Includes collapsible grid, 2 feet, cardboard backboard, 12 yellow balls, 12 red balls, orange ball, and instructions, ages 8 and up. For 2 or more players
Bounce 'em in for the win the connect 4 shots game is fast-paced, rapid-fire fun in a race to get 4 shots in a row count down to start: 1-2-3 bounce two players bounce the lightweight, colorful balls into the grid at the same time. Remember, the balls must hit the table before going in. Keep bouncing balls, trying to fill the holes in the grid vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. Once a player gets 4 in a row of their color they win the game then when the game is over, fold the grid into a handy storage case.