- She shows emotion and interacts with check up accessories
- Nose lights up red when she is not feeling well
- She says 35 plus phrases and sounds in English or Spanish to mommy or daddy
- Doll drinks from her juice box
- Includes doll, outfit, stethoscope, thermometer, bandage, tissue, juice box, brush, and instructions requires 3 AA batteries demo batteries included
It's not just a doll --it's a Baby Alive doll! From feeding to diapering and beyond, Baby Alive dolls create realistic nurturing experiences. With Baby Alive Sweet Tears Baby doll, kids can immerse themselves in the fun of caring for baby by helping her to feel better and changing her diaper.
A Little Tender Love and Care
A sick baby needs lots of love to bounce back to their normal smiles and giggles. Kids can pretend to nurture the Sweet Tears Baby doll to help her feel better. First, fill her juice box with water to feed her. Then, oh no! She cries tears that mommy or daddy can wipe away. The Sweet Tears Baby doll has an expressive face. Kids can pretend to give Sweet Tears Baby doll a check-up with the stethoscope and thermometer. Her nose lights up to let kids know she needs her tissue. Pretend to blow her nose or bandage a pretend boo-boo. Flip the switch in her back to choose who she's speaking to -- she says "Mommy" and "Daddy" so girls and boys can play out nurturing moments. With 35 plus sounds and phrases in English or Spanish, she can tell kids how she's feeling ...and that she loves them!
Time for a Checkup
Baby Alive Sweet Tears Baby doll includes what she needs to feel better. First, take her temperature with the pretend thermometer. Then, check her eyes and ears. Pretend to listen to baby’s heart with the pretend stethoscope. Wrap up her boo-boos with the bandage and keep a close eye on her … no medicine compares to some tender love and care!
Wipe Away the Tears and Blow Baby's Noes
Baby Alive Sweet Tears Baby doll drinks and cries like a real baby! Fill up her juice box with water, and feed her! When she’s done drinking,she cries tears that mommy or daddy can wipe away with the tissue. Don't forget to wipe her nose when it lights up red!
- Ages 3 and up
- Warning: Choking hazard - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
- Requires 3 "AA" batteries. Demo batteries included.