- Luinor l3, is an wide and heavy energy layer designed for left-spin attack the layer features four dragon heads
- Can burst opponents tops in battle, components are interchangeable with other beyblade burst tops
- Burst rates vary
- Only use beyblade burst tops with beyblade burst stadium
- Subject to availability
- The primary points of contact are two large wings that protrude from either side of the relatively round perimeter, luinor l3 features gimmicks
- The dragon heads are made of metal making the layer one of the heaviest in the game the second is that the layer has a built in disc
Beyblade burst tops offer exciting new features including tops that can burst in battle and being able to mix and match different parts of the top to make your own customized beyblade. You and your friends can challenge each other with customized beyblade tops to compete in exciting battles! There are 4 types of beyblade burst tops: attack, stamina, defense and balance. With many available beyblade burst energy layers, beyblade burst forge discs and beyblade burst performance tips there are hundreds of possible combinations, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, for you to build your own beyblade burst top!